HARVARD UNIVERSITY — CAMBRIDGE, MASSACHUSETTS
Graduate School of Business Administration
Master in Business Administration
UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS — FAYETTEVILLE, ARKANSAS
School of Architecture
Bachelor of Architecture with Honors
CAPITAL CONSULTANTS CORPORATION — WASHINGTON, DC
Consulting and advisory services for real estate and related business sectors. Primary focus being the development of properties on American Indian reservations as well as for urban Brownfields renewal in poor inner cities.
BARNHARD CONSULTING — ATLANTA, GEORGIA
Consulting and advisory services for real estate and related business sectors. Primary focus being real estate development, market and economic analysis, and urban planning solutions based on unique planning schemes and/or transportation solutions. Representative projects include:
- Analysis of numerous international and domestic opportunities for third parties or as principal. Project types include hotels, office buildings, mixed-use facilities, sports arenas, convention and conference centers, land development, and planned communities.
- Site and regional analysis, development program, marketing strategy and masterplan design incorporating mixed-use development and personal rapid transit (PRT) for 1,000 acre business community adjacent Schiphol Airport, the Netherlands. Initial phase is under development.
- General Partner for land acquisition and proposed hotel/mixed-use development of 2,200 rooms in the convention and tourist district of Orlando, Florida.
PORTMAN HOLDINGS, LTD. — ATLANTA, GEORGIA
Vice President of Portman Holdings, Ltd.
- Pursued and established new business development in European and American Cities, emphasizing joint ventures for convention center hotels, mixed-use projects and master planned communities.
THE PORTMAN COMPANIES — ATLANTA, GEORGIA
Vice President of Portman Overseas (international division of the Portman Companies)
- Responsible for new business generation utilizing marketing, client presentations, market analysis and product research. Concentrated on large urban mixed-use real estate developments in the Pacific Basin, major European cities, China, and Moscow.
- Provided Portman Companies and third-party clients with development management, municipal interface, and strategic direction for market studies, design, and debt-equity financing.
- Evaluated and packaged development opportunities through market and financial analysis and/or contracted and supervised third parties market evaluation professionals.
FINANCIAL CENTRE CORPORATION — LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS
Vice President of Financial Centre Development Company
- Coordinated master plan, development and marketing activities for construction of office, retail, hotel, industrial, and multi-family projects. Responsibilities included rezoning, financial analysis, operating budgets, and owner representation, including the construction period funding process.
Manager of Financial Centre Management Company
- Directed 40-person property management team servicing 1,000 multi-family units and 1.2 million square feet of office, retail, and industrial properties. Responsibilities included tenant lease negotiations, media programs, annual operating budgets, and service contracts.
SETH D. BARNHARD – ARCHITECT — LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS
Sole proprietor architectural practice.
- Prepared building program, design and construction documents, and inspected construction for over 25 custom-built single-family luxury homes.
BCCL&W – ARCHITECTS & ENGINEERS — LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS
Project architect, designer and/or production architect for office, retail, hotel, hospital and religious buildings.
- Responsibilities included preparing space needs evaluations, program analysis, master plans, architectural design and construction documents.